
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Wish I had the funds to buy these... I have a pair and absolutely love them.
last i knew the horns were 25 bux each from GPA, and if you're patient you can buy working single 902's for under 100 each.
"by the pair" is the way to sell them, not buy them if you're not in a hurry.
That said, if you want them NOW, 249 will be difficult to beat.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Yeah, that's a good price for them. I already have a pair but in better shape than those. They sound excellent to say the least with 902b drivers. WAY better in the living room than 511s or even 811s. Much wider sweet spot and all the highs you can stand. I didn't realize the small Mantaray horn was $25 each at GPA...
What about with 802/GPA replacement diaphragms?
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks